Please Let Me Know What I Should Fix!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Rideheaven.com No sales lots of traffic

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Overall the website is very nice and informative. My only critique is that the page where you are selling the item has alot of information. Maybe add a page to put some of the information. You can have a review page or a how it works page. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Ok thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @DipinKapila ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • There are no social media links in your footer, try adding them.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
183 15 39

Hello @DipinKapila 

Welcome to Shopify! Here are a couple of pointers you could check since you have traffic coming in but not converting into sales - 

• Try to check which sources (ads or your blogs) get the most amount of traffic and at which point in the store do most of these people drop off - that'll give you an idea about what to improve in the store. It'll be a good idea to get an understanding of this data.

• you can introduce an 'exit intent pop up' - basically a pop up that tries to stop your shoppers one last time before they leave. You could add a small 5-10% discount to tip off some of these shoppers.

• it's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. That way your shoppers can reach out to you from the store itself and it'll give you some direction about what the shopper is getting confused about

• you can look at adding some social proofing and urgency to the store by adding labels to your products. These help in nudging the shopper to make faster decisions while browsing. Shopify has some apps you can check for this purpose.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
193 12 65

Hi @DipinKapila !

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise working in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you, not from Amazon or any other giant platform.  Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)

You have a very detailed description of the product, that is full of images. Good job! I like also the fact, that you have added social reviews feature - it is social proof. 

You can partner up with a company that sells a complimentary item. So they are not your competitors but you have the same target audience. You two can feature one another's products on the site or even make a partnered giveaway. 

Do not underestimate the power of Social Media. Work with micro Youtube influencers and you will drive crazy traffic from there. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes