There's a lot to take in from the visual standpoint. But the main goal of every website is to look professional and trustworthy.
For the sake of this feedback, let's take a brief comparison to https://www.levi.com/, which is arguably one of the biggest jean companies in the world.
So some basic things for you to fix on your front-end:
I'm sure there's a lot more to be done, but I'd just start with these ones.
There's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
After spending few minutes on your homepage, I found that there are some mistakes of your store and the visual of your store is quite not catchy enough. I have some recommendations that you can apply and make it better.
I found that your current theme is not suitable for fashion products, you can browse on Shopify's theme, there are a lot of modern themes and you can fit it. I think that when you change your current theme to another, your store would be better so much.
2. Make header sticky
This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.
3. List of items
On homepage, you should only display the types of product that you are selling. Like some poster, banner of Men's clothes, Ladies's clothes ... Try to avoid listing all the item you have in your homepage, cause it will be listed in Product's listing page. Some catchy banner on homepage will encourage customers to buy it more intensive.
If you're still want to list your products on homepage, you can list some products on sale, anyone is so attracted with sale, it would boost your conversion rate.
Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your homepage.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. The theme is not looking attractive. Try some other theme. Also, change the color. The greenish-blue color is not looking appropriate for this store.
2. Don't add too many products on the Home page under the same section.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add detailed product description in all product pages.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
9. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
11. A FAQ would be useful!
12. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
13. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
14. Try to use the same font for the whole website.
15. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
16. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
17. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
flare by Mansion Ecommerce is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare takes care of the submissions for them verifiably. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!