Hi @LizMagicStyle ,
I've taken a look at your store. Your store is already looking great with beautiful products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add Home button at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 63 results indexed by Google. But your website has 532+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful! Good luck with your site.
Hi @LizMagicStyle ,
Congratulations on your new store!
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. Social links could be added to show the presence of the store on social media.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. Favicon is missing so you should consider adding it as it makes your site identical.
4. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.
5. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
Hi Liz! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Your store looks fantastic and you already have a defined niche, which is perfect.
Consider optimizing your featured hero image further - add a CTA [call to action] button, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product.
This way you will prompt visitors to click and browse your collections, which will improve your conversion rate [sales] and SEO [dwell time/time spent on your website].
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hi @LizMagicStyle ,
I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:
Sticky Header: To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.
Product page: You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description.
Home Page: For engaging customers you can add more sections on homepage such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. homepage content should be strategically decided as it guide visitors around homepages.
Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hello @LizMagicStyle, here is the feedback about your store:-
1. Change the font style on the banner image. Add a call to action button on the homepage. It increases the chances of getting sales.
2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Newsletter sign up box
3. Add reviews, it will help you to build trust with other visitors. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase.
4. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. It can be like New Arrivals, Best Sellers etc.
5. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
If you would like to know how you can implement this, don't hesitate to ask.