Please Rate My Store - All Feedback Welcome

Solved
OneBlackAce
3 0 0

First store, active, maybe even place an order! Haha seriously all constructive criticism is perfect for any critiques needed. Thank you all!!

0 Likes
OneBlackAce
3 0 0

Eternalimmunity.com   - Name of the store 

0 Likes
sunshineyellow
Tourist
5 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi! First of all, I love your logo but it's a little hard to read since the text is so tiny. Second - do you only have just the one product that you sell? I was looking to see if you had a catalog of some sort with all the products and info but it looks like it's just what's on the main page.

0 Likes
OneBlackAce
3 0 0

Hi! Thanks for the compliment, what copied you suggest for the text in the logo? It’s issued for all social media platforms and it definitely hard to read from the small image displayed. As for that product that is strictly e-commerce based so yes our only product. Any recommendations? We would like to keep our store as organic and plan to create more of our own products soon

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @OneBlackAce, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a favicon.

- In the header menu, add the 'Shop option'.

- Being a single product store, it will be good to an engaging video of the product explaining its benefits and other details.

- Add a call to action button on the home page.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Add an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes