Please Rate my Store

Tourist
8 0 1

Hello everyone!

I have launched my store not long ago and was wondering if I could receive some feedback from you guys regarding the layout of my store and the ease of use. 

Your feedback are highly appreciated!! 

Kind Regards 

Spiritual-Awak3ning

Store link: www.spiritual-awak3ning.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi,

well done with launching your store :)!

If you have a high-quality image of someone wearing one of your bracelets, I would add it at the very top of the homepage (across the full width of the page). Visuals are always a great way to get a visitor's interest.

I would move the "Become an ambassador" link to the footer (because people visiting your store for the first time don't know what you're about and just want to learn about your brand and your products, rather than becoming an ambassador for it - that would come later, after 1-2 purchases). Instead, I would move the "About us" link from the footer to the main navigation menu, and tell your brand's story.

The Instagram widget is great, it makes your store seem lively and shows that real people are buying (and proudly wearing) your products.

Good luck!

Nick

1 Like
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 89 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://spiritual-awak3ning.com/search?q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hello,

I had look into your website. I have few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Use Dropdown under variants like check this image https://snipboard.io/iDjAdU.jpg.
-> And I observed some of the items there is no description like https://spiritual-awak3ning.com/products/leather-zodiac?variant=21684722761806, Check it and add it.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @S-A 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After looking I couldn't find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much for your response!!

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Really appreciate your feedback! Thank you very much :) 

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback!! Appreciate it loads:) 

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @S-A 

Thanks for liking my feedback best of luck on your store

0 Likes