Please Review My Boutique!

Reignbowsco
Tourist
4 0 0

I launched my store September 9th. I’ve gotten 4 orders so far. I’ve done several ads on Facebook and Instagram. So far I’ve accumulated 800 visitors. I drive traffic daily but no sales. Please evaluate my store. I’m open to all feedback! 
www.reignbows.co

0 Likes
tobyglei
Tourist
13 0 1

Your site takes forever to load. I would use Google Page Speed Insights to test the store speed before running massive facebook ads.

0 Likes
Reignbowsco
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you! Looking into it now!

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
926 25 309

Hi @Reignbowsco !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1207 61 366

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Your store name is great - I love it! 

When it comes to the website, I noticed your Google snippets are not optimized yet:

Screenshot 2020-10-07 at 07.31.27.png

They feature your brand name twice - so I do recommend optimizing them.

They are displayed in the search results and can help you stand out among other listings in Google, driving you more free and converting traffic.

Here's how to write Google snippets that convert: https://youtu.be/Z_u3iB8AGgo

I also noticed your pop up has confusing discount information - do you offer 5% or 15% - make sure o make it clearer:

Screenshot 2020-10-07 at 07.31.37.png

Consider also using a professional email address [such as sales@yourdomain.com] instead of a free one. It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI

Also make sure to add trust signals - they are very important for conversion rate - make sure you have more detailed Shipping policy, Abou us page, and I noticed you don't offer returns at all - with all stores offering extended returns right now, during Covid-19, that could definitely be the factor for low conversion rate. Consider offering a refund policy - you will see that it will give your visitors more reassurance to purchase from you, while it doesn't mean you would be flooded with returns. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
241 9 69

Hey there @Reignbowsco ! Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Your Store Policy is there on the header and footer menu. Don't do that. Have store policies in the footer menu. Also, see to it that you have different links for product policy, store policy, and shipping & returns policy. For now, you have written everything under store policy. 

2. Do you have sitemaps installed? 

3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store! 

4. Your product images are quite big - try and reduce the image size!

5. Coming back to your homepage, when I move my cursor to the images, nothing happens! You can also add effects like as soon as my cursor moves to the images they blur or zoom in smoothly! 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
Reignbowsco
Tourist
4 0 0

May I ask the benefits of sitemaps?

0 Likes
Reignbowsco
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you! I'm currently looking into the Google Snippets. I'm not sure if I did it correctly. 

0 Likes