Please Review My Site ! I design, hand-dye ,and hand sew cotton canvas bags and homegoods

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,

My Shopify site is called small Batch Design Company . I launched it in January 2019 and sales have been slow - I have about 20 visitors per day. I want to do some marketing / advertising, but before I do I want to make sure there is nothing glaringly wrong with my site. I noticed  today that I have quite a few visitors for whom there does not seem to be any landing page information. Is this a problem? I have attached a screen shot.  Also, if anyone wants to suggest improvements I am all ears! Thank you!

Screenshot from 2020-06-11 17-15-22.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Small Batch Design,

Pay attention to below listed points for better store optimization:

• "Social media links" play a very vital role in store advertising.Add Facebook,Instagram etc links to the site footer for promoting your brand in a better way.
  • "Favicons" result in better site identification.
  • "Trust Badges" enhance site authenticity.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Good luck for your coming days. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @wendy11 ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.
  • Also, there are no social media links in your footer page so try inserting the social media links of your store in your footer page too.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi wendy11,

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I'm not a pro but these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

Sending Email Reminder
- Reduce or remove abandoned carts by giving customers emails to remind them. You can find an app from Shopify appstore that sends mail to customers automatically, and reminds them of their previous abandoned cart. You may also want to add a quantity discount or coupons to entice them to comeback.

Upsell and cross-sell products.
- The selling of the appropriate accessories with the product also allows you to increase sales. Shopify merchants can offer a bundle of products, discounted upsell, discounted cross-sell and so on. Upselling and cross selling customers always turn out to be effective tactics to retain customers and soar store's revenue.

Spend on social media
- Social media contributes positively to boosting sales, some social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and Reddit are considered as a leverage for your store. This helps attract more consumers from many different places.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,
Jasper
Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for these suggestions. I will do all of these!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @wendy11 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job! Your store has a very warm, personal feel to it, I think your products do shine through. I would strongly suggest following the advice the people above have given to improve it. I have a few observations to add to it:

1. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  2. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. It’s not very clear on your website. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  3. You need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
    You look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding reviews to products would be a good option. 
  4. The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They make specific products stand out and help in decision making. Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, but you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  5. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. Some have different sizes. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional.
  6. Lastly, testimonials are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for these suggestions! I will look into all of these. -W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes