Please Review My Site

bishop
Tourist
9 0 0

Hello, 

I would like a review on my site's product pages. I have been considering some changes and want what is most important. 

Thanks so much.

https://petsclique.com/collections/shop/products/automatic-pet-water-fountain 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
232 21 111

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and have a few tips which you can work on it.

Firstly I appreciate on your home banner as it is looking attractive.

Add a nice favicon.

There is no search field on the header. It makes easy for a customer to have a quick search.

Add CTA buttons on all your products.

Add a Chatbot on homepage. It is more helpful for a customer to instant queries related to your products.

All the best!!

Thanks

ShopList.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @bishop  

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. And I would like to have some feedback on your product page:

The header: You already made your header sticky. But you can still improve the header by adding the full search bar with an input field, this feature needs to be more visible since many customers will use this search bar to search for your products.

Product images: the ideal number of product images on the product page is 3 - 5 photos from different angles. And it should be best if those images can be taken by yourself, it will be useful to improve your store credibility.

PageFly_1-1609097765766.png

If you are showing too many products images, you can consider moving some to Product Description to create a cleaner layout.

Video: A video would be the best way to deliver information to customers. They can have a better view of the product and how it works.

Layout: you can choose a different layout for the product page, since the current layout can create a lot of blank space under the product images.

PageFly_2-1609097765205.png

Refund or Shipping policies: they are necessary information on your product page. Many customers will look for  those information and even leave the produt page to find them, if you do not have the those information on the this page.

That is some of my feedback; I hope they could help you improve your store. If you agree please Like or mark solution.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @bishop

Have seen your product pages and have some comments for you:

Here are some sections that you need to add:

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles. 

+ Reviews 

+ Key benefits when shopping at your site. 

You can see the example here: https://www.inspireuplift.com/Im-Not-The-Step-Father-Im-The-Father-That-Stepped-Up/iu/731

Have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content related to pets. So I think you can add an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, try to look at this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

Also, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates with ease.

If you need more comments about your site, please reply to me. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @bishop, I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the homepage or you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Setup product recommendations on the product page. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

- Product page looks great. Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @bishop,

I like the video background you've used on the homepage, looks great!

petsclique-home.png

I would recommend changing out the light pink for a different accent color throughout your store. Changing your logo to a black or charcoal grey for example, would help it stand out a little better.

As for your products, I think you have the right idea as far as finding trending products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch (the pet water bottle you currently have in your store is one of the products we check the stats on):

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes