Please Review My Store

Highlighted
Highlighted

We have a couple ecom clients that sell to parents with young kids. Plus I have worked on ASOS.... this experience is where our feedback comes from. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Your site is loading a bit slow for me... if this is happening to you then I would work on making it faster

2. The customer review popup is annoying and way to small to read and know what it says. Does it offer value?

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Your biggest issue is a lack of a product description. This is how you convince someone to buy on your site and bring your brand voice to life. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Move "Secured and trusted checkout" to your footer

4. Create a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. You don't want to deal with returns

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Kiddienation,

General
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
Product
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes