Please Review My Store

Highlighted
1 0 0
Highlighted

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels kills conversions rates ...be careful how you use this for your customer reviews
  2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

3. If you plan to run ads on Google or Facebook in the future, make sure you have an email and address in your footer. Otherwise, your ads could be shut down 

4. I would add your about us page as a link in the footer. 

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your shipping and return/refund policy to all product pages as a link. This is something that all buyers look for

2. Add a section for popular / most viewed items to the bottom of each product page

3. Add a product description to all products that don't have one now. This is where you convince someone to buy

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 9

Congrats on your new store! It looks good, I love your product selection, the homey vibe and color scheme supports your niche, just a few improvements though. Write good compelling descriptions, use relevant keywords as much as possible, don't just copy the supplier's description or list down the specs of the product as your description. Next, change photos that are blurry, and that has a logo, watermark, or a brand name. Then, you can use this app- Editorify, it allows you to grab photos from any websites, product videos, and product reviews from multiple sources- reviews are important, it builds trust and it influences buyer behavior so it should make sense and be correct in spelling and grammar.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there 

I am brand new to Shopify, but I though your site was gorgeous!   I am still learning, but very impressive! 

Kara

0 Likes