Please Review My Store

jbailey
2 0 0

Hi everyone I was just wondering if someone could give me feedback on my store (especially the product page since it's a one product store). I think overall it looks good but I haven't been getting any sales. Also if anyone knows about how to advertise, could you give me any tips? I have been advertising on facebook for a few days and it hasn't worked.

0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
693 110 158

Hello @jbailey, Can you run any advertisement? 

0 Likes
jbailey
2 0 0

Yes I have been running them on facebook and instagram but I haven't been getting sales.

0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
693 110 158

@jbailey, what is ROI (return of invest) of adds?  

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Slurpy Pup,

"Generating an automated Email Marketing Campaign, upselling your products, capturing more email subscribers, and reducing abandoned carts" are some of the efficient advertising tips for your store. Other essential suggestions for product page and homepage are:

• Regarding the product page, the "unnecessary space" on the either sides of the product image looks awkward.
  • Therefore, shift the "product image" to the left and "product title, price and the CTAs (Add to cart and Buy Now)" to the right keeping the product description intact. This will remove the unnecessary empty space on the header beginning.
  • Coming to the homepage, "add a favicon to enhance the user experience and facilitate easy site identification".
  • "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  • "Social links are a must in the footer for better customer connectivity". Improve customer association by adding Facebook. Instagram etc to the site footer.
  •  "Trust Badges" tend to incorporate "Site Legitimacy".Therefore, add them near the site footer.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I wish you have a successful store advertising.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes