Nice job! I really liked the design.
Are you sure that its wise to put 3 products to sell in the main page? It makes the scrolling a bit long for my opinion
Hey @Ellashe , You have a great store. Here are some suggestions you need to work on:-
1. There is a lot of white space in the first fold of the homepage. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
3. It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.
4. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
6. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Nice Store. Please find the below suggestions
There are many others. If you need help on these please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hey @Ellashe ,
I loved the design of your website as it's clean and attractive. I can see that you have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers.
1) Customer testimonials should be added as they increase customer trust.
2) Rating widget having "Stars" under the product title on product page would be great as it build's customers trust. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
Very nice branding and look & feel, nice work!
Just would suggest a 1 800#, (I see you have Messenger which is good!) which really helps find out customer issues/questions when you are launching. Also, you need social proof with sales pop-ups (add to cart and purchases) and also reviews as many others have mentioned. Your homepage before scrolling should show your top 3 best selling products. I would really suggest reducing the size of your logo and putting it to the left. It will free up valuable "above the fold" white space where you should drive visitors to your top selling products. Visitors want to know what is popular and selling. Be sure to follow-up with abandoned carts too with e-mails (see your Shopify Admin / Checkouts section). Well done though, some great products! Best of luck in selling.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
This is an accepted solution.
You have a good store here which has the makings of a great converting store for you. The products all seem good and complimentary which is a huge plus as it will allow you to get customers to buy multiple products, hence increase your average revenue per customer, which will mean you don't need to spend as much on acquiring new customers which is always expensive.
I've found that stores that do well in the health and wellness space always invariably have an accompanying blog. This is not a blog for blogs sake but rather, an opportunity for you to showcase your knowledge in health, beauty and wellness and identify yourself as an authority here. This has the effect of getting people to trust you as such, hence, makes them more likely to buy from you. Not only that, the blog will improve your SEO, and allow people to find you much better.
Secondly it seems like you have some kind of a reviews plugin in place that allows customers to write reviews, but I could not see reviews of products. We're very passionate about the right way to get reviews at Syntellio to ensure you get authentic reviews and lots of them. A plugin is not sufficient for anyone serious about growing their business. You need a more comprehensive strategy that goes through the process of how to collect reviews, responding to reviews, and how to interpret the subtle and obvious messaging from reviews to improve your products and business. Get in touch and lets discuss how we can help you on this journey.
I hope this helps.
This is an accepted solution.
The main menu should be shifted slightly leftwards beside the logo in order to avoid the unwanted white space on the header left. Home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu in order to make it look complete and facilitate easy navigation to the homepage. Other essential modifications to be made are as follows:
May the store improvement help you achieve a lot of success in the days to come.