Please Review SAINT BERNARD's Shopify Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Please review the Shopify launch of Saint Bernard , a sportswear, swimwear and ski retailer in Texas

We are working hard with getting the most out of Shopify and would love to hear your feedback on the site and different pages. Love feedback on finding products or using menus.

But, what do you think? I know this team and I am so proud of what they have done so far.

SHOW NO MERCY - I would really love to hear what could be improved. 

Saint Bernard Home Page

Womens One Piece Collection Page

Product Page - Azure Heavenly One Piece

Product on Sale - Lobster Shirt

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Your website and Instagram look very good. What I would add: The old price is the new price (you know what it is about?) People want to make bargains with discounts. More interactive promotions, buy $ 200 and get a gift. In that spirit. I wish you success

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi WizardPresident,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed at the footer of your site. This is easily accessible which is super important but I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • About Us page looks amazing.
  • Your Instagram posts look amazing and you have plenty of engagement, which is fantastic. I noticed you don’t use hashtags efficently. People often find new content by searching through hashtags..
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a great brand and style so far... keep up the awesome work. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as The New Swimwear box could standout more and be easier to read. There is a lot of grey space in the golf box area.... Get A Round In Or Two.

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make your sizing guide more visible and move it closer to where a customer picks their size. I almost missed it myself

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes