Please Review my store | Lots of Traffic no sales|

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

I'm seeking some feedback on my dropshipping website for dogs. 

Here it is, 

www.whatthebark.ca 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Whatthebark,

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic.

When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

whatthebarks-meta.png

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. The issue here is that a person searching for your type of products wouldn't type "Genuine Leather Coat" into Google, that term is too broad. It could be a mens genuine leather coat, a womens genuine leather coat. Instead, they would likely type "genuine leather coat for small dog" or "leather coat for (breed name)". We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @Whatthebark,

I'm not an expert but I am another store owner and just wanted to share a general observation. Really like what you offer but it's not very clear from the homepage what it is you offer. I don't know what Hype Dog is and you would have lost me there from your website. I have the same problem with my own website and the suggestion to me from a digital expert was to include more information in the key images - some text etc or if not the key image needs to be clearer what you are selling. Also I have to go way down the page to find your reviews. If there was any way to bring your review score higher up the page I think that would be helpful too as everyone is relying on reviews these days to know what's good and bad. Lastly I linked through to your instagram and it would be great to grow your followers as word of mouth really helps. I would try picking a few instagrammers known for their dogs and offer to send them a free gift. It really helps to show off your product and gain more audience. 

Hope that's of help!

Caragh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
419 42 140

Hi @Whatthebark

Have seen your store and I think there are some things that you can improve:

- Add the sticky menu

- Too many texts here. If your story is too long, you have to have a short version of it. And this section will have a "Read more" button, and also add the CTA button. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604368714715.png

- This section should be the last section.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1604368835868.png

- Add the Quantity section for this section. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604368973272.png

- On your product pages, there are some sections that you need to add:

+ Sticky add to cart bar

+ The Quantity section 

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods 

- You're selling products for dog, so I think the Instagram gallery with dog photos are suitable. It might encourage your customers to buy your products. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @Whatthebark !

Add a favicon

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1536 77 263

Hello @Whatthebark, here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-

- There is a blank space in the header. You should fix it.

- Create a drop-down menu for the collections you have. Add categories in the header menu. It will make your store easy to navigate.

- On the homepage, you have just displayed reviews. Add collection, product recommendation (trending products, new arrivals, recently viewed), Instagram feed, testimonials, or reviews.

- On the product page. Add description like size, material, and other details about the product.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, add chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, countdown timer, and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes