Please Review my store :)

IKanstyle
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello, I have recently updated my store . It would mean a-lot if you take a look and let me know if anything is missing.  www.ikanstyle.com

0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
74 6 28

Hello @IKanstyle 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

However, I'd like to mention some points:

• The paragraph on the Home page is looking too big on the mobile (smaller devices). So try to reduce the size.
  • The pages are taking a bit more time to get loaded. (Maybe... Do check and try to fix it)
  • Secondly, there's one shortcoming: Product Descriptions are not proper. (They can be made more proper and a bit more attractive and specific)

You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
IKanstyle
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you very much. I've made all changes.

0 Likes

Dear @IKanstyle , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Videos
  • Testimonials
  • Blog posts
  • Stories about your brand, or any inspirational stories
  • etc.

2You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog.
Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.

3.png

3. Allow your customer finish their purchase without accessing product page by adding Buy Now button on your homepage and collection page.

2.png

4. This window overlaps filters. That impacts user experience.

1.png

5. More real images of real people are highly recommended. Shoper might really want to know how these products look on real faces.

4.png 

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".

Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube