Please Review my store

2 0 0

Hi There,

I have been working on my store this summer. I hired a company to set it up and I continue to work on it. the store is www.hellscanyonartglass.com

I do laser engraving of tumblers, and water bottles as well as other items. I have product personalization through Zakeke on many of my products.

Also using Omini send for popups and abandoned carts.

I don't have a ton of traffic yet. I have run some targeted ads on FB and Pinterest. The result so far has been 2 sales not counting my own tests.

Not easy opening up for a critique but I will do what I have to do. I have some great reviews and my customer service is top notch. I do ok sales on Etsy with my pre made Elk Engraved cups and have 5 star reviews there.

I just need some help please.

Thank you

Phil Fenter

Hells Canyon Art Glass and Laser

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
366 20 75

Hi @pdfenter 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
2 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Phil

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
366 20 75

Hi @pdfenter 

You are welcome I am happy you found interest in my feedback best of luck

0 Likes
Highlighted

Howdy Phil

Outside feedback is always a good thing as it provides another point of view... you can always decide which feedback you take an action on. I think there are a lot of little tweaks that can make your store even better then it is now. Worked on a similar site for one of Walmart's businesses... it's an interesting space to advertise in.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would there is a ton going on, on your homepage that it is hard to know where to look. I would pare back the content a bit. Also make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Maybe pick a cool customer from the past month who ordered something. Help show future customers what you can do for them

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
271 17 35

You have a captivating store. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

You can try Aitrillion.com. It has many features in just one app and you don't need to install many apps. You can check it out.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes