Hello Shopify Community,
My site was www.wevarrived.com was revamped a few months ago and I am looking for some feedback. i and hoping to get some insigh that will assist me in increasing my conversion.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> There is lot of extra space in the header part and half of the page is header section. You can remove those extra spaces so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
@Hey there @wevarrived Tish! Superb store out there. And here is my feedback on your store -
1. Your header is quite large and its occupying a lot of unnecessary space. We can fix your store logo with header menu so that all the extra space is gone! You have given social media icons .. that's great!
2. Are you doing product SEO? I guess no! None of your products have a description. Don't do that! Always come up with catchy product descriptions that are SEO friendly!
Rest, everything looks fine! If at any point of time you feel like getting your customized, don't hesitate to reach out to us!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi, @wevarrived your site is amazing!!!
1.My suggestion you may put valuable reviews of your product like https://wevarrived.com/collections/last-chance-items/products/black-cobra-set
As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper - from your supplier
You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..
if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.
2.try to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. You may see what you can improve…
3.also, you may update your about page with some pictures or your social accounts. Nowadays buyers are a little bit scared about new stores... So this point adds more trust.
Congrats on your store, you have a good collection of accessories in your list, I have some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales
1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners. can have an automatic toggle for the slideshow rather than a manual toggle
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel, the store needs to be more friendly to the user. I feel the Load timings for the images can be done better as there Is a jitter in the start when the site is being launched
4. it needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete the product line up is cluttered and ones do not give good navigation on the product catalog page
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different color to lift the shopping spirit
6. use product labels to help sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this
Hi @wevarrived !
1. Your header is too big - it does not look good, make it smaller with a logo.
2. Homepage - your hero banner is not effective. Use the images that will resonate with your brand and add CTAs. The homepage should intrigue the visitor to stay more and browse for the products.
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6.90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
8. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
9. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
10. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter has purchased something from your store. With referral programs, it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave, because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.