Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello everyone

Please visist my store and tell me what you think about it

primechick1.myshopify.com

Greets

0 Likes
Highlighted

Solid short domain name and a good job on your design and layout. Plus product images are solid. I have worked on ASOS and other major fashion brands, which is where my experience is coming from.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product. It just seems to never end. Focus on a few pieces of product that you want to really show off.

3. Make your contact email your domain name as that will look more professional

4. Most women's ecom brands sell more tops then anything else. I would have your first main menu link be for tops

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

6. I would consider getting rid of the Plus Size section as it hard to get people to purchase and that will make it hard to a profitable part of your business.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. The free shipping and other trust logos should go in your footer as they clash with your page and don't make it look as clean and crisp as it could

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 96 190

Hy there, @Jaroslaw_Kulacz 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Great looking store, it has come together very nicely. You have a great aesthetic n it has a very finished feel to it so very well done. There are a few things we can tweak to improve on so let's get right to it. 

While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this blouse? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

I would definitely recommend adding your policies to the footer of your page. Customers often look for the following before proceeding to checkout:

• Refund policy
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms-of-service
  • Shipping policy

You can read up on creating these policies right here. 

You don't have an About Us page. When you are starting your online business you don’t want to waste precious time writing About Us pages and Shipping Information pages. Without knowing what you need to write about on these pages you can waste time creating draft after draft without going anywhere. So we decided to simplify things a bit for you. We will look at inspiring About Us and Shipping Information page examples and templates to help you write your first one. You can check it out here

One small thing which isn't crucial but will make your site look that bit more professional is adding a favicon that matches your business logo. A favicon is an icon that appears on a tab in a browser, usually a logo. You can add a favicon to your site as per this guide.

Make sure that you have all sections filled out on your theme:

Before you launch, I would recommend checking out our Essential Launch Checklist here. 

Well done on all the work you have done so far and best of luck with the launch!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Store looks cool and and a good feel throughout, I have analysed if you like you can take suggestions. It will make me feel good.
These points will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Add a favicon to strenghten your brand.
    For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
    Also, I'm expecting a better description from you for the products.

3. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

4. Also, You have around 1200 products , visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Jaroslaw_Kulacz 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey,

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing, this adds uniqueness to store.
    Also love to see some more banner images.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products on the homepage.
  3. Also, You have around 1000 products, visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://primechick1.myshopify.com/search?q=&type=product.
    Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

4. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes