I just finished with a setup expert for my store https://americanhydra.com/ He is ready for me to sign off on it. After a several days into setup he asked if I registered my name. I had not. The name was not available so I had to choose a different name. I do not know if the rest of you have training in building a website; I do not. It was so like "okay I'm done" lol I guess I am being a baby about it but wondered what happened to all that information you associated with the name that I can not use? He said it's no problem. And perhaps in his eyes, if any problems arise I should be able to handle them. They did and I did. I guess I expected parting gifts, a summary, a zoom room. I just feel like "what did you do"? And he is like "do you wanna buy a logo". Roflmao. He did an excellent job. And the lesson learned is find out if there will be holding hands when the job is done.
Solved! Go to the solution
Hope you're safe and all good.
Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:
1) Instead of static announcement bar, you can have announcement bar slider at the top to showcase all the promotions.
2) Header could be made sticky to make the menu visible while scrolling.
3) I can see there is a single banner as of now. You can have image carousel instead to showcase different collections.
4) Tabs can be added on the product page for description, reviews etc.
5) Checkbox for terms and conditions on the Cart page is the great idea to be.
6) You can have Instagram feed as well on the Homepage
7) Footer needs to be organized to look better and smooth.
8) Checkbox for terms and conditions on the Cart page is the great idea to be.
if you want any customization
feel free to reach out
This is an accepted solution.
Hey American Hydra,
Your store looks amazing. Just few add-ons to give your store a more professional look:
All the best for the coming days!