Please Take A look at my store.

Solved
kkoneal
Excursionist
17 0 1

I just finished with a setup expert for my store https://americanhydra.com/  He is ready for me to sign off on it.  After a several days into setup he asked if I registered my name. I had not. The name was not available so I had to choose a different name. I do not know if the rest of you have training in building a website; I do not. It was so like "okay I'm done" lol I guess I am being a baby about it but wondered what happened to all that information you associated with the name that I can not use? He said it's no problem. And perhaps in his eyes, if any problems arise I should be able to handle them. They did and I did. I guess I expected parting gifts, a summary, a zoom room. I just feel like "what did you do"? And he is like "do you wanna buy a logo". Roflmao. He did an excellent job. And the lesson learned is find out if there will be holding hands when the job is done. 

0 Likes

@kkoneal :D life happens!

Hope you're safe and all good. 

Best'

Kay

ModeMagic

Kay Mann, the eCommerce nerd and Bitmoji fan :)
Qualitycheck
Shopify Expert
1404 114 225

Hope you're safe and all good.

Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:

1) Instead of static announcement bar, you can have announcement bar slider at the top to showcase all the promotions.
2) Header could be made sticky to make the menu visible while scrolling.
3) I can see there is a single banner as of now. You can have image carousel instead to showcase different collections.
4) Tabs can be added on the product page for description, reviews etc.
5) Checkbox for terms and conditions on the Cart page is the great idea to be.
6) You can have Instagram feed as well on the Homepage
7) Footer needs to be organized to look better and smooth.
8) Checkbox for terms and conditions on the Cart page is the great idea to be.

if you want any customization

feel free to reach out

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1954 124 435

This is an accepted solution.

Hey American Hydra,

Your store looks amazing. Just few add-ons to give your store a more professional look:

• The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • A "Shop Now" CTA would look much better in place of the "Enter" button in the hero banner.
  • "Trust Badges" add to the overall site authenticity.
  • Add more "blog posts" to make your site more informative.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for the coming days!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.