Please, after 2 months had some visits still no sales

Tourist
4 0 0
completed most-have pages designing my store for almost 1 months spending on fb ads eliminating useless apps what happen? :( any reply and critics will help me so much eninspire .com
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it has to much product on it right now

2. I would focus more on what product you sell and not try to sell everything to everyone

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot with a white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

5. The popup on who bought what is annoying and adds no value

Product Page Feedback

1. Remove the "Only 384 items left in stock!" as it makes the store look tacky

2. I would redesign your product pages as there is a lot going on and making the store look busy and overwhelming for people. The text could be bigger to make it easier to read

3. The email popup for the 5th time after moving around your site is annoying. Limit how much someone see's this on each visit

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you, Mr. Duane, Like your reply! definitely will do your suggestions right now. But is it really necessary to get rid of the "someone buying" pop-up, email pop-up, item stock left? cause I see many big shops do that, what happens? Please let me know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Email Subscription pop-up is arriving after every page loads, I suggest just to represent it on the landing page. It is grabbing out the customers interest to explore your website.

Currency and Language converter are not working properly on the website.

I suggest a sticky navigation, as the customer scroll down the page he should come back top to browse your catalog. 

Count Down timer is not working, You can just put it as 50% off instead of timer meanwhile.

All the Best..
Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like

@rizalaziz wrote:

Thank you, Mr. Duane, Like your reply! definitely will do your suggestions right now. But is it really necessary to get rid of the "someone buying" pop-up, email pop-up, item stock left? cause I see many big shops do that, what happens? Please let me know. 

You don't have to take any of the advice given here. It's your store and up to you. However, to many popups can be annoying and also get in the way of someone trying to looking around your store and buy on a mobile device. Just because a big brand uses it and customers are ok with it, does not mean someone will give the same pass to smaller brand that has yet to ear their trust and money.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

That's a great value there! thank you
and what the best app to collect email? My theme popups is suck because it has no control of it, is the wheel spinner work best?

0 Likes