A few comments/suggestions:
Get a logo. You can get one for a good price at www.fiverr.com.
The "Get it now" (25% discount) CTA button on the hero image doesn't work. Please fix.
How have you been marketing your website so far? Shopify has a marketing checklist that you may want to check out: https://www.shopify.com/blog/make-your-first-sale
Here are some ways to make your product pages even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
The main banner image is looking good and the 25% off is calculated at checkout. Its really wondering that if we click on GET IT NOW button then only it is calculated. In order to get to know how does it work I suggest you to represent a popup message saying "offer applied and can be viewed during checkout" or something like that. So that customers will get to know how it works rather than it just redirecting them to the same page resulting in confusion.
In product page, the images are placed vertically occupying more space on the page. And there is no zooming effect on the images. I suggest to place images in a proper way like placing a carousel and zoom effect so that customers can use product more clearly. Refer this link on how product page helps in sales
You have a good collection of products. I am seeing only 1 product in Grooming collection page. I suggest to add few more products into it, by that you give your customers a change to browse your products more and let them stay on your website for longer time.
The social profiles which you have in your contact us page are opening in the same page. I suggest to open them in other tab so that customers stay on your website.
I have some feedback on your store. Hope it helps.
1. Overall experience on the store:
- Homepage: I agree with others on the 25% off message. After I clicked the CTA button, the page just reloads without any notification like "your discount is successfully applied, please make your 1st purchase to enjoy the discount". If I am a customer and I click the CTA button, then nothing happens, I may think it's a scam or something.
- Collection page: There aren't any "Add to cart" buttons on the products. It's a common function for the collection page. You can even improve it by allowing customers to quickly add products to cart with quantity selector and options next to the "Add to cart" button.
- Product page: This page may need some improvement here and there. The product images are aligned vertically, which is not hard to view. You should consider display 1 main images and others as thumbnail images. The description is in font and size that is truly hard to read and it is also aligned center, please change to align left.
The items are for dogs but I don't see pictures with dogs. Your potential customer (dog owners) will find pictures with real dogs much more persuasive. (Example: dog shirts should have images of dogs wearing that shirt).
Social proof is important, real picture of pets using your products will increase the trust.
Upsell: suggest customers with relevant items, persuade them to buy more
Sale pop: a small popup in the corner that said "a person from Brooklyn just bought a Dog shirt" => it can really help with the sale
Make the discount 25% more attractive with gamification like Spin wheel
2. More importantly, how did you advertise your website? Here are some suggestions
- Social channels: reach your customers in places they browse every day (insta, facebook...)
- Influencer: contact profile with high followers, great interaction and ask them to promote your products/website (with payment of course)
- Ads: google ads, facebook ads, insta ads...
- SEO: search engine optimization
You can make a popup with the content "Congrats, you earn the 25% off, please make your 1st purchase to enjoy the discount"
or give them a discount to enjoy 25% off
It'll be better to insert a link to the product catalog (so customers can start buying right away) and a countdown timer to give a sense of limited offers (the coupon will expire soon in...hours, please use it now)
There are many free promotion popup apps on App Store to try! best wishes to you