Please anyone review my shopify site

gunasekaran28gs
2 0 0

I want feedback about my website. Please give suggestions for my website. Here is the link for my site All Cotton and Linen

0 Likes

Hi @gunasekaran28gs 

Few suggestions 

Add Shipping Policy In Footer 

Products Page 

Looks like your product images are stacked. Would look better in thumbnail as a slider for 1 single row. I also don't understand why you have the Amazon link ? You want people to buy from the website not Amazon. 

Product Description 

You could break up some of the text with images. The image 4 and 5 below I think should only be in your description. 

Food.JPG

Overall great job. Are you making many sales ? Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Allcottonandlinen,

The site really looks quite clean and professional. The site UI is quite upto the mark. Some apps and suggestions that might be useful to you are as follows:

1. All discounted items should be kept in a seperate "Sale" section.
  2. For better traffic and sales, you can run some advertisements from the popular app Kit Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  3. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  4. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store reaches new heights very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
sammyatklarna
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @gunasekaran28gs 

I really like your website, you have a wide variety of products with interesting blog posts and are connected across social media channels.  The webpage is also laid out really well and easy to navigate. Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later options, our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha 

0 Likes