Solved! Go to the solution
Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!
I would be happy to provide some feedback on your store. At first glance - it looks great! Here are a few recommendations:
Center Main Menu
I would suggest centering the main menu if possible. Aesthetically, it is bothersome to see the menu slightly to the right. I would suggest centering it with your entire webpage. There may be a formatting issue with the size of your logo that's affecting the layout. You can take a look at your theme settings or perhaps revert to an older version of themes code if you've made some adjustments there.
On your product page, I noticed that you have multiple variant colour options but the buttons do not show the colour nor the name. I would strongly recommend adding this information to avoid confusion.
Also, I noticed there is a slight difference in pricing between the variant colour options. I recommend having a consistency in pricing between variant options unless there is a big difference in terms of pricing for sizes, weight, etc.
I can see that you have a favicon but it is pure white. When I am on your website tab, the favicon appears as a blank space. I recommend having a coloured favicon so your customers can see your brand consistently.
About and Contact Page on Main Menu
I would recommend adding your About and Contact pages on your main menu. Customers may not always scroll to the footer of your site to view these pages and it can certainly increase conversion to see those trust pages at first glance.
Add Live Chat Option
Lastly, I would suggest adding a live chat option on your site. This is proven to increase conversion in the long term since your customers will have a realtime access to ask questions that may be preventing them from purchasing. Here are a few application options from our App Store.
I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.
The store has a lot of potential. But still, you need to work on certain grounds. Some major areas to focus on are as follows:
May the store flourish and succeed with time.
This is an accepted solution.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hello @fsrgio, I loved your store. Here are some addons you should do to make it look more professional:-
1. You should display testimonials on the homepage.
2. In the color option. It's just showing white. Products are available but no other colors are shown in the circles.
3. Add a live chatbot- With the help of it, you can know the behavior of your customers through live chat/bots and automatically send messages via email, in-app messages, or push notifications with real-time behavioral triggers.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
5. Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.
6. Add Instafeed. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
To implement the marketing tools on your store to increase conversions and customer engagement. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.