Please can I have some feedback?

CUSTOMcreations
2 0 1

Hello lovely people, I was hoping I could get some honest feedback on my store. I am having lots of visits but no sales yet, any tips would be amazing

www.customcreationsshop.org

Thanks!

0 Likes

Dear @CUSTOMcreations 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

customspeed.png

• Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do on page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2018 45 260

Hello,

I observed few things on your website.
-> Why are you using all text in bold?
-> Half of the page is header section, Your website have Banners?
-> And blog page is important for to increasing of conversion rate, so you can add it in your store. 
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
     Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
     They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
I hope these are helpful for your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship

Hi @CUSTOMcreations

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly. I have some comments on your store as follows.

1. Include hero section

- Hero section is the place where customers can understand what you are selling within 5 seconds. A professional hero section can make your customers feel like scrolling down your page.

- Include a CTA button in the section too

You can refer to some of our website templates: Brookwood, Casen 

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 17.20.06.png

2. Make your header sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

3. Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

In the About us section, you can add a benefit bar like my Brookwood template

4. Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

5. Add Hover image, CTA button, Star Rating in product list

- Add hover image can help your customers have an additional look on your products

- Add CTA button can help potential customers to hit add the products they want immediately 

- Add Star Rating can increase the trust in your products cause customers always believe in their peers more than brand

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 17.43.42.png

6. Add subscription box on your page

- So even when customers who dont buy your product can keep up with your product updates (if they want) and then you can re-marketing at them whenever you need to 

7. Store speed

I have done a test on your store speed, you can check it here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/resul...You can use this result to check up on your backend setting and better the store speed. 

That's all I have to say. If you feel my comment useful please hit the LIKE button and mark this comment as Solution 

Cheers,

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube