Hyde here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!
The store actually looks pretty good, it's nicely laid out and fairly accessible. I do have a few suggestions however on ways to improve it.
First, you should aim to align all your images ensuring they're the right size:
Whatever theme you're using should have guidelines on this and if you struggle to find them you could reach out to the theme support directly. That's usually found in the theme editor by going to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings and scrolling down to the bottom.
Secondly, some of the collection holders on your storefront are not linked to a corresponding collection:
The online checkout process itself seems fairly smooth and fluid, which is good!
Of course, conversions start at the point your customers first encounter your brand. So your content strategy is very important. What are you doing for marketing? Are you using paid ads? I can see that you have a blog on your store but it hasn't been updated for a while:
You'll want to keep that blog content going and to keep sharing it regularly to start a dialogue with your customers.
Have a read of some of these resources:
I hope that helps if you've any other questions please let me know.
All the best, Hyde.
You have a wonderful collection. Here are some suggestions you need to work on:-
1. After displaying the collection list. I would suggest you to give product recommendations by personalizing it. Then display testimonials.
2. Some marketing tools that you need to add which will help you in engaging customers and increase the conversions are:-
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @Isaac-Kontrast ,
I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.
Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’.
Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.
Detailed Product Description - Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and it will also help to increase ranking for keywords. Also, Insert images into a carousel.
Show off trust signals and customer testimonials on homepage to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
CTA to increase sales: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try using good CTA to increase conversion and sales.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is very poor it is only 16%. It should be above 80%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hi @Isaac-Kontrast ,
Few things are easy to set up and few things required code. If you need any kind of help you can contact us anytime, we are ready to help. :)