Please can you help and check out my store

Solved
Belindametb
3 0 0
Hi Team! Been two months now since launching my store. Been trying hard to get conversions but still struggling. Will you check out my store? I know it is slow on mobile - main reasons are images and unused 3d party CSS. im trying to figure out how to delete it. If you have any other feedback much appreciated! My store is blushingbillie.com
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Belinda 

Your Instagram page as some really nice images and you want to try to add awesome images like that throughout your home page to give the visitor a great feeling on your website and help them envision themselves wearing your products. 

5 Areas That Need Urgent Attention 

• Home Page (flow this page well) 
  • Product Page (all information about product & build trust)
  • Checkout (consistent)
  • Site Navigation (Simple/Easy)
  • Mobile Friendly 

I did a more detailed review that I'll email you now so look out for that. Overall great start and keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Rose
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 57

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would be happy to provide some feedback on your store. I can completely understand your frustration with trying to convert sales. Do you currently have any marketing strategies in place to increase traffic? I would be happy to recommend some tactics based on what you currently have in place. 

In the meantime, here are a few visual recommendations to improve the overall look and feel of your store to increase conversions:

Add Images to Blog Posts

You have great content on your blog but there aren't any images. Your brand is colourful and your blog is a great opportunity to solidify your visual branding. I strongly recommend adding visual content to your blog to add to the homepage aesthetics. 

Increase Font Size

On your pages, the font is very small. I would recommend increasing the size of the font so it is easier to read. Namely, on the About Us page. There is a stark difference between the font of the Titles and Body Text which makes it a bit harder to read. 

Change Contact Page Template

I suggest changing your contact page template suffix so it is "page.contact" instead of simply "page". You can see this under the section "Template suffix" on your page in the Shopify admin. This will add a variety of field boxes and create a contact form to simplify your customers experience. The content of your page won't appear to be changed until you view the page on your live store. That's where you will see the form and various fields of entry. 

Remove "Powered by Shopify"

To round off your branding and make your store uniquely yours, I would suggest removing the "Powered by Shopify" text in the footer of your site. You can do so under Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Language. From here, you can search for "Powered by Shopify" and you can find the text to edit. To delete it completely, simply click where the text is and input a space with the space bar:

19-24-tdtlj-3j3vg

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Blushing Billie,

In addition to the above-mentioned points, you can focus on the following below mentioned aspects of store modification as well for a fresh and well-organized store look:

1. Adding a unique "header template" for highlighting "promotional discounts, coupon codes and free shipping offers" ranks first in the to-do list of store optimization.
  2. "Twitter" and "Linked in" needs to be added to the footer social links as well.
  3. "Featured and New Arrivals" are essentials of site popularity.
  4. "Limited time offers" in the form of "coupon codes and promotional discounts" tend to increase customer urgency to buy a product.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the luck favours you in the form of  lots of conversions in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.