Please can you kindly critique my store?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Www.Ofiee.com. I have been spending on ads but I have not been able to get any sales. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks very much for your help 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 14 72

Hi @Newbieneedshelp welcome to Shopify family 

I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great!

I would like to share a couple to tips which will help you out

1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes