Please check my gaming store!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for reading my post. I am a student who needs money for college, so I decided to start a small business online. https://gamingskull.com/ I've spent about 200 euros paying Instagram influencers in order to make my store a little visible. I got some traffic, but not any sales at all. Is there something am I doing wrong? Any advice on what you would improve in my store?

0 Likes

I would clean up the design of your site as it can be harder to read with your design choice of colours. Plus having product images with a white background on a purple background site is not a good contrast. Here are some other ways to make your store better:

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. Plus also make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

3. Having a lot of product on sale may not give off the impression you want. Plus have images cut off in your layout does not look good.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move "secure checkout" to your footer

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store is going to need a bit of work to make it easier to work and have people want to purchase.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

I mean one big thing is your images are HUGE making navigating the site frustrating. 

Outside that.  It looks like you are dropshipping this stuff from China and I just doing think computer parts are going to be a niche you can break into via dropshipping.  Why? Most people who build computers (which I am one of those).  We are usually knowledgeable about the products and stick to trusted retailers with fast shipping and good customer service.  I have never and would never go buy a product from some random site with no reputation.  I'm even willing to pay more to stick with a trusted retailer I have had good experiences with especially considering high price items.  I think computer accessories could work.  A keyboard/mouse etc. I would be more likely to drop the cash on a site I am not familiar with if its cheaper, but no way in hell would I go buy a 300 dollar motherboard from some random site.

Lastly, were I you I would be worried if the products might be bootleg/counterfeit.  I don't trust any name brand products coming out of sites like aliexpress etc. as being legit.  That could cause HUGE problems for you if people need to RMA a product and ASUS or whatever vendor tells them their product isnt legit.

0 Likes

Hello,

Good Concept.

Hope following tips will help you.

1. Change your store design

2. Optimize your store speed

3. Use call to action at banner

4. Integrate Instagram at Home page

If you need more expert guideline please contact here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes