Please, check my new website UPDATED

Edward7freedom
4 0 0

I have been making a lot of changes on my site in the last month or so. I have follow many advises from shopify.  I would like to get feedback on my store www.thepupking.com 

- I have been working on improving products descriptions and pictures. I am trying to improve SEO, speed of the site and  make the site look more professional and trustworthy. In the last month I have gotten some traffic but conversions continue being not acceptable. Also I am searching into how to improve  my shipping since I noticed that shipping rates could have been a factor for cart abandonment. 

I appreciate any impute and looking forward to learn from you all. 

Best regards. 

0 Likes
cmpandey
1 0 0

Pretty Good ! Keep Working Check Mine...

Studio Background

PSD Background

POLL 

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
940 25 336

Hi @Edward7freedom !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

You have problems with speed.

Your google page speed score is only 25 and mobile speed 8 . Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes