This is my first e-commerce/Shopify store and any advice would be great. I went with men’s and woman’s fitness clothing and accessories. I am not fully happy with the product listings and am currently updating them now. I also have been using Eprolo for adding products but I feel as if the items which come from AliExpress make my store products all look like someone is shopping on Wish. Also the products come from China and would prefer a quicker delivery rate and better quality product, is there anywhere else I can use that you guys may recommend? Thank you very much! Any other tips or tricks are welcomed and needed as well.
Hope you are doing well.
Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time.
There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.
Secondly, there's one shortcoming: Product Descriptions are not proper.
We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hello @AirborneTravis, I hope you are doing well! here are some inputs from my side:
- On the home page, give product recommendations by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.
- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page to build trust with other visitors.
- You need to work on the product page. Make the layout professional.
- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!