Please check out my store

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

https://ledsmartpods.com

Luckily I got my first conversion in 2 days.  Im honestly not looking for sales because Im still optimizing for target demographics until July 1.  

On July 1st, I will run real ads and up ad spend a bit

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @m555zma 

After spending few minutes on your Cart Page, I have some comments that may help you more on your store.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 12.35.11.png

1. The first thing is that your "Remove" link button quite familiar with the product's title and it put user more effort to find it.

2. The taxes and fees can be calculated based on the visitors’ previous orders, IP geo-targeting or account information. When none of this information is available, providing the lowest-possible ranges for taxes and fees can also help. Try to avoid "sneaky additional costs"

3. Avoid confusing visitors with too many payment options. You should only display static logo to announce that we provided these payment methods can be processed in Check Out page, and can Check Out with no confusion.

4. You can add "Security Badge" at here, user will have more trust on your store and feeling comfortable when entering their payment's information.

5. For user with their first time purchasing, you can provide "Additional Offers" for them like 10%. This will boost your conversion rate alot.

These are some my comments on your Cart Page, hope that it can be useful for you, wish the best things to your store.

Cheer!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey LED Smart Pods,

Keep the below listed points in mind for better store optimization:

• "Logo improvement" is required by using some graphics for better customer engagement.
  • Shift the "header menu" to the center rather than the extreme right beside the sidelinks(login,cart etc).
  • Contact form is necessary to be added in the "Contact Us" section for better customer interaction.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!  

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add Item description. An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> I am unable to find refund policies on your website. Having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers, You can add it.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 27 127

Hi @m555zma !

I guess, you have just started your store, and I wish you Good luck with this!

I have checked your site, and I have several suggestions for you.

1. Why don't you try to use another images for your product. Because, by seeing these images, I can't get the whole point, how cool they are. Maybe, it is even better, to add some video description, so user can watch it and "feel" it. 

2. Add review  widget to your product page - so you will get a feedback from the customers and your future users will read it. You can push your clients to leave reviews by giving them rewards for this (discounts, free shipping, redeem points and etc).

3. I highly insist to add some more good quality images and videos to your homepage and product page. Even check some other sites, that sell technological devices, their images are very eye-catchy and they always use videos. 

4. Add social login feauture - as for now, the users can login only using email. But make it more simple and comfy - nowadays people have at least one social media account, so let them to login and t become your client with just one click :)

5. Implement referral program - let your users to share your products with friends and be rewarded for this.

Also, I have a question, are you planning to add some products?

As I have understood, you have just started your store.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @m555zma ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @m555zma 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the main product itself. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. You can also look at redesigning the footer section to add links to other information like - shipping, refund, return policy, contact information, social media links etc. You'll be able to find a lot of information on Shopify community on how to best design the footer section.
  3. Since yours is a single product, you will have to identify other methods of engaging with your shoppers - blogs is an interesting way. You can also look at adding some social media posts for this purpose.
  4. I agree with the suggestion already made on your post regarding reviews - these are crucial for bringing trust to your store. If you've had few had few sale, you can always add testimonials of a few shoppers.
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

8C62181D-7A5E-4285-83F6-D8320717E86B_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes