Luckily I got my first conversion in 2 days. Im honestly not looking for sales because Im still optimizing for target demographics until July 1.
On July 1st, I will run real ads and up ad spend a bit
After spending few minutes on your Cart Page, I have some comments that may help you more on your store.
1. The first thing is that your "Remove" link button quite familiar with the product's title and it put user more effort to find it.
2. The taxes and fees can be calculated based on the visitors’ previous orders, IP geo-targeting or account information. When none of this information is available, providing the lowest-possible ranges for taxes and fees can also help. Try to avoid "sneaky additional costs"
3. Avoid confusing visitors with too many payment options. You should only display static logo to announce that we provided these payment methods can be processed in Check Out page, and can Check Out with no confusion.
4. You can add "Security Badge" at here, user will have more trust on your store and feeling comfortable when entering their payment's information.
5. For user with their first time purchasing, you can provide "Additional Offers" for them like 10%. This will boost your conversion rate alot.
These are some my comments on your Cart Page, hope that it can be useful for you, wish the best things to your store.
Hey LED Smart Pods,
Keep the below listed points in mind for better store optimization:
All the best!
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add Item description. An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> I am unable to find refund policies on your website. Having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers, You can add it.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
Hi @m555zma !
I guess, you have just started your store, and I wish you Good luck with this!
I have checked your site, and I have several suggestions for you.
1. Why don't you try to use another images for your product. Because, by seeing these images, I can't get the whole point, how cool they are. Maybe, it is even better, to add some video description, so user can watch it and "feel" it.
2. Add review widget to your product page - so you will get a feedback from the customers and your future users will read it. You can push your clients to leave reviews by giving them rewards for this (discounts, free shipping, redeem points and etc).
3. I highly insist to add some more good quality images and videos to your homepage and product page. Even check some other sites, that sell technological devices, their images are very eye-catchy and they always use videos.
4. Add social login feauture - as for now, the users can login only using email. But make it more simple and comfy - nowadays people have at least one social media account, so let them to login and t become your client with just one click :)
5. Implement referral program - let your users to share your products with friends and be rewarded for this.
Also, I have a question, are you planning to add some products?
As I have understood, you have just started your store.
Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hello @m555zma ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the main product itself. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!