I really dig your store. It's quirky but also looks professional and it's easy to navigate. One thing I would suggest is adding descriptions to all of your products. Adding descriptions that are engaging will help entice visitors to buy the product. Product descriptions will also help people searching for mugs and products to find your products on Google. We actually have created a guide here that goes over 9 Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Inform and Persuade Your Customers. It's definitely worth the read!
I hope it helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
To be honest, your store design looks great in my opinion.
- It would be great if you can add some a CTA button on the banner, and maybe try to add more than one banner.
- Try to move this part to under the add to cart button. And the Reviews part need to be separated.
- I think you need to have more than 1 one color, white is a good option. And add the buy now button under the add to cart button
- Consider adding Quickview buttons on your products.
- The banners at the end of the homepage are too big I suppose. Maybe you can try to change that by an Instagram gallery. I've seen your Insta and it has many beautiful photos of cat.
Check this app if you like: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- Too many tabs on this part I think so. Maybe you can try to combine 5 facts in one photo.
- And don't try to spend too much money on Ads, try to advertise your store on social media or other channels first.
Hope it helps!
Hello @catanomaly !
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. So I've check this product page of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps.
1. Header & Footer
I think your header looks great., only one thing, in my opinion, the menu bar could be more centered.
The footer menu includes everything it needs. However, the About us section could be moved to a section on the Homepage, or be put in a hyperlink. It's taking a lot of space on the footer which makes it look too big. We want the footer to be smaller, and efficient.
I chose a random product to open the product page.
- The first thing I noticed was that 2 of the images were too big and I had to scroll it up and down to see the whole thing. Making those images smaller and the same size with other images creates a professional web page. Consistency with images is important as they will improve the user experience on your page. Positive experience could affect the buying decision.
See my recording here https://recordit.co/BQ0hph7FcX
- Second thing, you should put a little product description after the price (material, real life colours, size etc.). And leave the review underneath alone so it's easy to see.
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your product page. Feel free to check out PageFly's guide on how to design a converting product page as well.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!