Please checkout my storeeeeee!

Solved
Busisiwe
2 0 0

Hi, 

I launched my store a week ago and i have close to 1000 visitors so far but not even a single sale... I am now worried that maybe my payment system is just not working.. https://babaloe.store/

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

This is an accepted solution.

Hi  @Busisiwe welcome to Shopify family,

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. I
nvite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
2. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization. But by using other tools to improve your SEO, such as keyword research, you’ll be able to get more traffic from organic search results.
3. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
4. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excites the 
customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Busisiwe
2 0 0

@Munn wrote:

Hi  @Busisiwe welcome to Shopify family,

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. I
nvite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
2. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization. But by using other tools to improve your SEO, such as keyword research, you’ll be able to get more traffic from organic search results.
3. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
4. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excites the 
customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

Thank you soo much

0 Likes