Please consider reading this !

Cellie
2 0 0

Hey guys! I am a newbie (yes I know 99% fail, etc.) but I believe what separates me from my newbie competitors is my ambition to learn. I am extremely motivated and curious as a cat. I recently launched my site and am about to secure a promotion deal with someone from Tik Tok with 1M followers. I would love any and all types of feedback/thoughts you guys have on my website. Additionally, if you have any great resources that really helped you understand the drop ship game... Please let me know! Again... I just really need advice and am having trouble finding contacts in real life with e-commerce skills.

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Shop Cellie,

"I think its a good start".But, you need to grow more by improving your store and utilizing its potential to the fullest. Look into the below-mentioned tips for the same:

1. The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  2. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  3. Catchy taglines like "Last Chance! Free shipping on all orders ends today" OR "Ends today! Free shipping on all products" can increase customer retention and improve customer insight respectively.
  4. Any site can only be considered "trustworthy", provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, an "About Us" section is a must in the site footer.
  5. "Terms of Service" and "Privacy policy" should also be included in the footer as they help in building search engine content. 
  6. "Alternate payment methods" tend to provide alternate payment options to the customers for payment ease.
  7. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really wish this new start leads you to a better and farther end to lead.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2758 158 513

Hello @Cellie, here is the feedback:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. 

2. Add a footer menu which includes privacy, refund, shipping policy, about us page.

3. Every eCommerce store has these essential tools which help in keeping the customers engaged on their store and increase repeat purchase. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to get conversions and sales. For that, give loyalty points to your customers for newsletter signup, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will entice your customers and will make your visitors perform an action on your store. You can send the visitor email, push notification in real-time without losing any customers. This kind of integration will help you to trap each and every customer and will retain them by bringing them back to the store.

4. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
383 34 154

Hi @Cellie 

I love the way you wrote your feedback request :) I can tell you have passion for what you are doing. 

Also, the fact that you are taking advantage of TikTok is very smart, because is it underestimated by a lot of merchants so that can be your winning card:) 

Now let's take a look at the site itself. I did not check if it was a paid theme or not, but I highly recommend changing into something more fun. Your audience is most likely 18-25 year old people which means that you can play around with the design and add some creativity. There are some great themes for Shopify on Themeforest that are also quite affordable. So if you are about to bring a lot of traffic from TikTok, make sure you improve the site first. 

And to get the most out of the traffic you are about to invest into, I recommend running some type of referral program and give discount for referring your item to a friend. To do that you can simply use an app. I recommend Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Cellie
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback @Aizada !

I honestly really appreciate it. 

I was hesitant on advertising on Tik Tok since many have been on the traditional wave of FB ads and instagram social influencer marketing, but the sheer growth of this platform gives me hope.

I am indeed using a free theme. 

I really like your input of the younger crowd. I will most definitely change my theme to a more playful and artsy one. 

Would you recommend starting with a one product store instead?

0 Likes