So I'm slightly nervous about launching it as I have never done anything like this.
I am starting a Clothing/Apparel/Accessories store. I created the logo myself, basically, the word Maunga means "mountain" in Mauri, so the logo represents the letters M and A for MaungaApparel but also mountains.
I have set up, Facebook and Instagram channels for the site and put out Launch countdown assets etc.
I have also secured an email address for email@example.com too.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Hey there Luke/MagicRecon
Hope you're doing well.
I must say it was a delight to stumble upon your store and I personally think you did a great job with the designing and creating of the store. You're definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks you'll be able to achieve your desired destination in no time.
Before I give you any suggestions, I'd like to tell you a few things that I really liked about your website.
Now I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
2.Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
4. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
5. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
6. Image numbers - Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images.
7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
I think the layout is cool! Bright and clear. This is pretty good, don't worry! In my opinion, you should use some more additional tools to help boost your sales. Your products are cool, you can do more to make them more attractive in order to gain sales at first start. You can try to import some more reviews to build trust for your products, so that they can attract more customers. You can use some review apps, like Ali Reviews . This app collects multiple reviews from real customers at once, and you can filter good reviews to highlight your items. The more positive reviews you have, the higher chance you get to get more orders and increase your sales. If you are about to start, should consider apps like this, they can help you to increase profit at first start. Wish you success!
I love your store and how neatly it is made. For being a newbie, you are totally nailing it, so do not be nervous and keep up the great work. The logo is very nice and simple, however, I might have seen similar logo previously, but I do not think that is an issue.
Here are a couple of things I found really winning:
-The fact that you offer a big variety of sizes
-Branding on the products
-Social media proactivity
-A very high resolution hero banner
-The program to reward your customers
Looking at those things I can definitely say that you know that you have to invest in your business and give back to your customers in order to have a strong business and supportive customer base. You are set for success
Now here are just a few things I would re-consider on your site:
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why:
You are already using a Rewards app, Social Sharing. And Growave has that along with Reviews, Instagram galleries, Wishlist, Social Login all integrated with one another for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hello @MagicRecon ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.