Please could I have some feedback on my Store!

Solved
Festigal
Tourist
6 0 1

I am very new to online shopping site development and would be grateful for any advice on my new store - whether it is worth my while to start to advertise now, or do I need to do a lot more work before I do so?

Many, many thanks in advance!

www.festigal.shop

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @Festigal 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon 
  • Improve your logo
  • Organize your menu
  • At footer: add social profiles and remove "Powered by Shopify"
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Need to do SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Venkatraman
2 1 0

Your Store is good enough to start.  DM me so that I can guide you with some tools to make better Logo for free.

kindly dont use gradation or too many colors in logo.

Gradually you can pick up with few tweaks.

Good luck to your shop

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 169 546

Hello @Festigal, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can implement to improve your store:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- You need to work on the aesthetics of the store. Make it more attractive and alluring to grab visitors' attention to your store and enhance the browsing experience of the customers.

- Display reviews on the home page, product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Display collection list on the home page.

Add these essential eCommerce marketing tools to increase the conversion rate and build a long term relationship with customers:

- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Festigal
Tourist
6 0 1

Oh dear! Looks like I have made a poor start, but thank you so much for your invaluable advice - and I will use it as a task checklist.

Many, many thanks.

Sue (Festigal)

0 Likes
Festigal
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for your advice re: the Logo - looks like it's only one of several things that need sooooo much work! Not sure if I should start on the logo first or revamp the shop entirely.

Much appreciated in any case!

Sue (Festigal)

0 Likes
Festigal
Tourist
6 0 1

Dear Sachin

Many thanks for your invaluable advice. It is clear that I have a long way to go before I have a workable site, but I will definitely take a look at the AiTrillion App.

Kind regards and appreciation.

Sue (Festigal)

Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @Festigal welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.54.04 PM.png

I hope this helps!

Muanwar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Festigal
Tourist
6 0 1

Many thanks for your advice, Crowntemmy. I have nearly given up twice, putting my store on pause, but something keeps pulling me back. I may just follow up on your lead.

Thanks again and kind regards.

Festigal!

0 Likes
Festigal
Tourist
6 0 1

Many thanks, Munn, for your very clear, worthwhile suggestions. I am certainly going to look at the ModeMagic stickers in more detail.

Thanks again and kind regards

Festigal! 

0 Likes