This is an accepted solution.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @Festigal, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can implement to improve your store:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- You need to work on the aesthetics of the store. Make it more attractive and alluring to grab visitors' attention to your store and enhance the browsing experience of the customers.
- Display reviews on the home page, product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Display collection list on the home page.
Add these essential eCommerce marketing tools to increase the conversion rate and build a long term relationship with customers:
- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Many thanks for your invaluable advice. It is clear that I have a long way to go before I have a workable site, but I will definitely take a look at the AiTrillion App.
Kind regards and appreciation.
Hi @Festigal welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
I hope this helps!