Please critic my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone 

Please critic my store on www.cedisbox.com 

I have two key items I am selling there 

One of them is on https://www.cedisbox.com/products/neck-massager-bundle-and-neck-gaiter-free-shipping

But I wish to know why no one is buying even though on facebook ads I see I have 6 checkouts initiated 

On shopify I only see one abandoned cart 

Kindly help me with this mystery 

Additional info, this store's major app is dropified and I have three products synced as 1

0 Likes
2 0 0

Please I need urgent feedback 

Thank You 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @uzomaeze,

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page. Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience. You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%.

I just reviewed your store. I think you should do some improvements on your store also.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 24%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

33ce5a83-6d99-451e-9efb-c4e09d266dff.png

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. Include trust indicators and favicon on the homepage.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Provide multiple product images and  insert it into a carousel.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes