Please criticise my store if needed

7 0 0

Hi everyone, I recently started a new store, with a new niche. I have been told by some that it looks of good quality. However, positive replies (as encouraging as they are) won't get me sales ; criticism will. Please feel free to comment on my store and how I can improve it. Thank you.

0 Likes
7 0 0

My store: www.grecomart.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 6 19

Your menu needs to have your collections listed. Just having products isn't any good as customers want to know where they will go when clicking and most people won't want to browse all of your items. 

Your site doesn't seem to have any direction. You have sunglasses, reusable shopping bags, straws, and toothbrushes? What customer is going to come to a site looking at sunglasses and then also buy their straws there? I would pick a broad category (kitchen, bath, pets, etc.) and then have collections in there. 

You need 5-10 products in each of your collections. 1-2 products in each isn't enough. 

I would google how to optimize a shopify store or even look up the biggest shopify stores and pattern your store after those. You can also hire someone on fiverr to give you advice on what other things need tweaked. https://www.fiverr.com/share/xwlGX

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
769 26 211

Hi there,

The navigation as it is right now works against you. It's hard to navigate your site, and by the point when the visitor arrives to the collection page, there's only 1-3 items in total. My tip: simplify navigation [to improve your sales funnel - and SEO: Google will knock off points for the usability issue] and ad more products.

Your homepage also needs stronger branding - you have three elements that don't really make strong enough connection between each other, and it's difficult to guess what's your niche.

product-image-841436235_1024x1024.jpg

Not sure if you noticed, that the reusable coffee cup has print saying 'Fot You' instead of 'For You' - consider sourcing a different image, or source a different product :)

Get to Google page #1 in FOUR days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/
0 Likes
7 0 0
Ok cool thank you very much I appreciate it :)
0 Likes
7 0 0
Much appreciated mate, will certainly take it on board. Do you think I should narrow down the niche even more? Say for instance, build the brand entirely around bamboo sunglasses?
0 Likes