Please criticise my store :)!

tiktoklights
4 0 0

Hello im looking to make my site as fun and professional as possible! I plan to market a lot through instagram accounts. Please feel free to trash my store, LET ME HEAR IT!  tiktok-lights.com 

0 Likes

Hi @tiktoklights 

I wouldn't use the Tik Tok Icon. Pretty sure it would be copyrighted and you don't want problems later. Few suggestions below also. 

5 Areas To Improve 

Home Page: Needs to flow better you have awesome images but it doesn't flow well. I'd do this.

• Slideshow Image (reach out if you want idea on how to build awesome images)
  • Collection List (Good images)
  • 3 x Popular Products 
  • Images With Text (Story link to about page)
  • Instagram Feed 
  • Image With Text (link to products)

Product Pages: This is one of the most important pages on your site

• More Detailed description 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Maybe Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Maybe Color Swatches 

Site Navigation: Needs to be easy and simple. 

• Work on Footer Menu 

Checkout: Needs to consistent with rest of website

• Add Logo 
  • Add same colors as rest of website 

Mobile: Needs to be mobile friendly first. 60-90% of your traffic is going to come from mobile phone. 

Overall good start. If you would like a more detailed free review reach out below.

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hi @tiktoklights ,

I've reviewed your store & I must say that your products are looking great. However, I noticed some crucial things that should be fixed in order to improve your store conversion rate.

image.png

The discount is hiding the "Free Shipping" badge behind. It would be better if you align center the badge & give it a background color to make it more prominent on the site. Since free shipping is a bargain for consumers, you should keep it in a limited period. For example Free shipping from 22/03 to 01/04. It will likely increase the chance that people decide to buy your products faster.

image.png

Since you're selling decoration products then image quality is an important factor. Therefore, it's worthwhile to optimize those images. With blurry images, you can keep it at a small size for the best quality.

image.png

I found that the page on mobile is more delayed than the average score. I encourage you to check out the issues that are defined in Google Pagespeed Insight for more detail information. Additionally, you should reach the theme provider for an assistant with this kind of obstacle. 

It seems like the homepage doesn't contain any information about the brand. I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for a testimonial on the homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely increase conversion on the homepage.

Hopefully, I've managed to help you, wish you many more sales in the future  😃

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
tiktoklights
4 0 0
Wow I didn’t even realize the things u pointed out! I will definitely work
on this ASAP thank you so much!

0 Likes
tiktoklights
4 0 0
Thank you so much I like the idea of a slide show header although finding
good images is no easy task! I will definitely do my best

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Tik Tok-Lights,

The name itself symbolizes "illumination" and "luminescence"."Central banner" makes the header look quite "eye-catching and lively".Looking into the below-mentioned points will definitely help you extract the maximum from your store:

1. The "search bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence, missing from the homepage as well. When added, it must be placed beside the cart for ease of customer access.
  2. There is a lot of "empty white space" near the store header which makes it look incomplete.
  3. In order to curb this issue, Shift the logo alongwith the main menu slightly upwards to hide the unwanted white space.
  4. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  5. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  6. Want to win customer faith! add a "Contact us" section alongwith a contact form.
  7. Make the "central banner" full width for better professionalism.
  8. "Shoppay" should be added to the payment methods as well.
  9. Making site legitimate is possible by adding "Trust Badges" to the site footer.
  10. "Terms and conditions" are a must for better SEO purposes.
  11. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming days!
Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 444

Hey @tiktoklights, I liked the product. It seems to be good. The store also looks great.

Here is the general feedback:-

- Add a footer menu which includes quick links.

-There is a whitespace in the header.

Here are a few things you can add which will help you to increase the conversions on your store:-

You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

- Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement these marketing tools on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is an all in one Shopify app. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @tiktoklights ,

I just had a look at your store, Its quite good! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Fixed Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Home Page: Homepage designs guides visitors around your website. Homepage of your website could be better and organized. You can make sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc . Content should be strategically decided. 

Home page front banner: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Feature image (front banner) on the homepage should have attractive tagline to captivate user attention.

Product Page: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. You can add a Q&A section to make the product description more compelling. Also, insert images into carousel.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 19. It should be 65 - 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

tik.png

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend starting off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes