Please critique my site

Solved
thehappysweetco
2 0 1

good evening,

I have been setting up a website, www.happysweet.co.uk for my wife over the last month or so. We are getting ready to launch on 8th March. 

Password - cleili 

The site is password protected at the moment as we will be going through a 2 week prelaunch on social media and will try and capture some sort of mailing list during this time.

We are new to e-commerce and are doing it as a side hustle at the moment with the idea of my wife running it full time in the future.

My reason for the post is just to get some opinions on whether you think the site looks professional and trustworthy. We don’t have a phone number on here but we do have an email address listed on various pages.

The last piece of the puzzle is the about us page and we are just researching the best way to write it well.

I look forward to your comments.

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @thehappysweetco ,

I’m Richard, CRO Expert from PageFly. I would like to have some comments on your store.

The header: you can make your header sticky, which can be useful for your customer to navigate through your site easier. You can also improve the header by adding the search bar. Many customers will need it to search for content and products on your store.

RichardNguyen_0-1613877003599.png

Homepage

Banner: your banner only has a background image and CTA, it doesn’t have any heading yet. You will need to add a welcome heading, since customers may get confused about your brand when landing on this Homepage only to see this banner.

RichardNguyen_1-1613877003975.png

Product list: you can add the second image to the product image on the product list. It can show extra information to customers. Please consider adding CTAs like Buy Now or Add to Cart to this element, it can be useful to shorten the customers’ journey.

Discount: you should add more discounts or limited offers to catch your customers’ attention. Many visitors will skip your store if they don't find a good deal enough. 

Product pages

Product image: you don’t show enough product images on the product page. You will need to show 3 - 5 images from different angles of the products. Customers cannot check your product in-person so it will be best if you can give them some extra visual information.

RichardNguyen_2-1613877003785.png

Video reviews: a video would give customers the highest quality content. So please consider using a video about the product to give your customers attractive content.

More information / Content on the product page: keeping customers on the product page by showing as much as information that they need. You can consider adding more information like Delivery date, Shopping or Returning policies.

Review section: just like the testimonial on the Homepage, you can add some trust element on this page like the review section.

That is some of my feedback; I hope they could be useful for you and your store. Please hit Like and solution if you agree. 

Cheer!!!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
thehappysweetco
2 0 1

Thank you for your detailed reply Richard. I will be working through all of your points to enhance my site. I am in the process of adding Trustpilot to the site so hopefully that will boost confidence and trust. I would disagree with the discounts on the site initially as i am hoping to promote different promo codes (same discount) across different social platforms to track where our conversions are coming from, our prices are also in line with competitors.

Thank you once again for your input.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 438

Hello @thehappysweetco, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- I would recommend you to add a high-quality banner image in the first fold of the homepage.

- You can add a call to action button here like 'Pick and Make your Mix'  as shown in the screenshot:

Screenshot - 2021-02-22T122102.292.png

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add an exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes