I just don’t know what else to do why isn’t my customers buying ? But they are putting in all they info over 200+ visitors a day and over 1k likes on my Instagram post please someone help me my store is :www.childrensconnectshop.com
please no one from Fiverr try to sale me their services I just want someone from Shopify to help me if possible thanks !
what do I need to change or add
Hi @Angelmosby !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!
1. You have a very huge header, and there is a lot of empty space. Move the logo the left side and make it smaller.
2. Add more CTAs to your homepage, and I suggest to change the image of the hero banner to the one, that will resonate with your brand.
3. I could not find About us page
4. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
6. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
7. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
9. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
10. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
12. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
13. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congrats on your store, really cute baby products you have displayed and I like the theme that you have gone with, it's very minimal and easy to read, it gives out a good vibe, good use of white space, I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales
1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products. I feel you can do better on the landing page, as its the first thing a user sees on the page,
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners. add good offer banners and sale offers as a slideshow , you can also use good the pictures that go across the screen and give good visual appeal.
3. the optimization is done well is what I feel, the store needs to be more friendly to the user , test out the optimization in the mobile view as well. , if the responsiveness is done good4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different color to lift the shopping spirit, add more filters to the type of products, and category differentiation.
6. use product labels to help sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this