Please critique my teeth whitening store

1 0 0

Please critique my store www.snowteeth.co.uk It's been open for about a day I already spent $80 through fb ads with 11 adsets with 4 creatives each and duplicated, so it's 22. I get 90+ sessions, low cpc, 2 starting orders and 2-3 add to carts but no sales yet. I wonder if my site speed is slow nor my product page looks attractive! Should I kill product, tweak my product page or test more audiences (that means spending more money on fb ads) Please let me know what I am gonna do! Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
834 31 235

Your homepage looks great - it sounds like you'd need help with the ads. It would be a great idea to ask someone to review your ads copy, CTAs [calls to action], images, landing pages, strategy etc. You have made a lot of effort optimizing your website, so getting the right customer through the door is now your priority.

Also, don't feel pressured to change everything around after just one day of trading - test your products and business proposition for at least 7 days to see if you convert.

Also, a good approach is to have a very strong USP [unique selling point], offering something your customers are desperate for, and none of your competitors are offering. A good and detailed research can help you find what's the USP for you, which will help you stand out better with your ads and with your business.

Hope it helps, 

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes

You have to many ads for your budget, which is going to spread your budget to thin and take longer to understand what is going to work. If you know your audience targeting is going to work then start off with 3 images max and text 2 different pieces of ad copy to start. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. You are going to have to work on getting better images because right now it's easy to tell you are using stock photos

2. The overlapping text on your main image needs a tweak

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would check your image file size as your product page took a while to load for me

2. Consider changing the layout of your product page as I'm not sure the current layout works for your brand

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
359 18 39

You have brought traffic to your store, they’ve browsed and added to cart and are about to hit buy — what’s missing? If you are not pushing more products before they reach the checkout page, you’re missing out. There are 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— Automated abandoned cart push notifications & abandoned cart emails can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

Paid traffic is nothing more than an amplifier. Instead of heavily focusing on FB ads or Google Ads you should focus on Engagement and interactiveness. Your visitors' attention span is short, so you need to make your website captivating enough to catch visitors' attention. 

The speed of your store is slow because you are using too many apps on it. Give a try to Aitrillion. Its an all in one marketing platform which will not hamper the speed of your store.  It has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.
Other than burning a hole in your pocket by investing in many different apps you can start using an all in one marketing platform which will help you to grow and scale your business and take it to new heights.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes