Please feedback my store www.binkle.co, it's been live over a year with little traffic

Solved
2 0 0

Hi everyone

I really need help with my shopify store, www.binkle.co where I sell handmade bakhoor and frankincense. For little over a year, the website has been live but I'm having trouble getting traffic to it. I have a sizable amount of subscribers to my newsletter but I'm just not getting the traffic and the sales! This has been very discouraging and I'd love some feedback to see where I can improve.

Thank you!

Fatimah

0 Likes

Success.

Congrats on starting this business. Your biggest issue is your product images as they are not that nice and make your product look cheap, not premium as you say on your site. Product images are one of the biggest way to boost your brand and get sales. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now and you have product images that are all different sizes and dimensions. Having them be the same size is going to help tie your site together and build your brand. The images in the "Shop For" is a perfect example of how different your product images are hurting your brand

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level by making sure you have even better and consistent product images.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Success.

Hi Fatimah 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: I would flow this little better for example 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 

Footer Menu: Some really important links missing here

• Privacy Policy 
  • Terms Of Service 
  • Refund Policy 
  • Shipping Policy 
  • About 

As for the email list. Some really creative things you can do when sending out emails to get your list to purchase of you. 

Overall love the logo and I think you have done good job. Its all a learning curve. I'll also email you something that should really help. So keep a look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi

Thank you kindly for your constructive and helpful feedback of my store! Having read your points, I now see how my pictures are not professional looking and how the carousel feature can affect the overall experience of my customers. I'll be tweaking my site with your advice is mind very shortly.

Thank you once again!

Fatimah @ binkle.co

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
306 15 57

Hi @binkle-fatimah 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

You might consider adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes