Please feedback my store

Highlighted
12 0 0
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After looking I couldn't find a support email address. A lot of people don't want to fill out a contact form, many prefer to seek help through email. I suggest adding a support email address so people can more easily reach you.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 18 150

Hey, Donce!

I'm Aria, a Social Care guru at Shopify.

Your store is looking great. It looks professionally done. I do have a few suggestions though to make it even better.

I would increase the size of your logo. I feel like I'm straining to read it with the current size.

I love the fact you have a clear contact page, including your opening hours. I would consider adding the Facebook Messenger Channel. It's a quick, easy way for customer to reach out to you when you're out and about. As a store owner myself, I am finding customers would rather reach out to me on Social Media than by email.

I would be wary of advertising the products as tax included if you are shipping internationally as it's only customers in your own country who need to pay tax:

Make sure you proof read everything. I found some grammar mistakes in your product pages as well as in your About Us section. Write your own human-sounding product descriptions. Don't keep any descriptions that were imported from a dropshipper. This guide gives examples of product descriptions that sell.

Your website will look best if your images are a uniform size. You've done a great job with your product images but I would also make sure your blog images are also a uniform size:

Other than that, I would work on your Social Media following and utilize that to help drive traffic to your store. We have a great blog post, Instagram Marketing 101: Using Hashtags, Stories, and More to Grow Your Business. I would also recommend you sign up for the free business courses on Shopify Academy. There's a great course on Instagram Marketing.

Does that help? I'd love to hear how you get on. Keep in touch!

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes