Please feedback on my new store - Gimmt

Highlighted
1 0 0

Just launched my store yesterday and needed some feedback cause i don't know if its good enough

Its a POD + Dropshipping store

www.gimmt.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi CostaMatheus,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • Having two popups come up as soon as customers hit a site is a recipe for people to leave. Remove them both.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like