Please feedback on my store

3 0 0
Hello, I have recently had a rebrand of my site and would just like to some feedback on the whole look, pic, experience. The conversion rate is currently 1.9% that seems very low???

Also my only traffic stream in through my IG platform. How may I increase the traffic from other streams such as google? www.meggyandme.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi LParker! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store looks fantastic - I love the color themes and the branding. I like that you link the featured image to a relevant collection - consider adding a short tagline here to introduce people to your products, such as: "Shop textured cushions". It gives more info for your visitors as to what to expect to find when they click.

Consider also adding more products to the homepage - the more items you have, the longer people stay on your website, browsing collections and eventually buy.

Consider also adding more trust signals, such as: About us page, Contact us page, Returns policy, and Shipping policy. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Lparker 

1.9% conversions is pretty good. Most people will convert at about 0-3% and you rarely see many Shopify stores consistently converting over 5%. I think you need to work on getting more people to your website. Maggie @Rockpapercopy  is pretty good with SEO if you reach out to here. 

As for your website. Few areas you need to improve on. 

• Home Page (flow) 
  • Product Pages (build trust and more information) 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Footer Menu (add policy pages etc) 

Overall your website is good. I couldn't find any contact information and I did a more detailed review if you wanted that reach out HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton  

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear Lparker,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

4. Add policies pages at footer

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/store-setup-guidance

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Shopify Help | Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1275 75 274

Hey Meggyandme,

Improving site speed, using Search Engine Optimization, using Google Search Console to optimize your website structure and search engine friendliness and Google Ads can help a lot in increasing site traffic. Apart from that, the store looks plain and needs some improvements mentioned below:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  4. Add a detailed product description along with more images.
  5.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live
    here.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your site gets more traffic and sales in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes