Please feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1
I just finished my first dropshiping store and I am exciting to start this journey. As a beginner and doing everything so far on my own I will like any feedback on things I can improve to make my store better. Thanks

shopyamby.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Yamby 

It might be a good idea to start drop shipping from US fulfillment centers with everything going on. 

US Drop Shipping 

Sprocket 

Drop Commerce 

Few areas that need to improve ASAP

• Home Page (needs to flow)
  • Product Pages (all information about product)
  • Site Navigation (simply)
  • Checkout (consistent)
  • Mobile Friendly 

Overall good start. I'll send you more detailed review right now also. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S It's always exciting in new business adventures. I hope it works out well for you. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1
Hi Clayton,
Thanks for the amazing detailed review. I will improve on the points you highlighted on the video. It’s time to go back to the drawing bird and put in more work.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Yamby wrote:
Hi Clayton,
Thanks for the amazing detailed review. I will improve on the points you highlighted on the video. It’s time to go back to the drawing bird and put in more work.

No dramas at all. I love doing those reviews. Keep up the good work. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Shop Yamby,

Hidden with tremendous potential, your store has the ability to leave no stone unturned in gaining loads of sales and conversions making it succeed and perform at its par provided you optimize it in the following ways mentioned below:

1. The "large square shape" of the logo makes it look awkward and empty. Minimize the square size to make it look more presentable.
  2. A "home button" is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  3. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  4. Adding some images to the "About Us section" would make it look a little more detailed.
  5. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  6. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer's urgency to buy a particular product.
  7. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  8. Promotional discounts in the form of "coupon codes and discount coupons" are a must for engaging customers in a better way.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store advances and progresses in the path of success very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Yamby,

You have a great store and lovely collection. I would suggest you to you need to focus more on the customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. and retention.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement these tools you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 7

Hi @Yamby 

Hope you are doing good !!!

With regards to your store, I would like to inform you that you have focussed on building simple navigation, there are some recommendation which I would like to recommend you for good results:-

1)Logo: Your logo needs to be transparent, currently it is in white background and size is quite larger it should be around 450*200  px.

2)Featured Collection and Categories- You have already listed featured collection, you can list multiple collections with collection name suppose watch is your top collection you can list the watch collection over there. Popular Category is frequently used term, you can rename Collection List as Popular Category.

3)Recommended App- You can use some of the important apps to make your store perform a more sales-driven activity, for example, you have dropship products from Aliexpress, there is the app for that you can use that app to import reviews, reviews helps in building trust which automatically helps in building growing. Also, there are Wishlist apps that help in adding a favourite product in the wishlist.

For more details, you can schedule an appointment through email on arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com

Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes