Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 11

Hey @Sarah_Rawlins

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, but you can still work on the visuals of the store and make it more exciting. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look  very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sarah_Rawlins,

This is PageFly - #1 Shopify Page Builder. I'm here to give you some point of view about your website base on my experiment. Hope that it is helpful for you.

A little about PageFly, this is a Shopify page builder that helps you build any Shopify page with easy drag-and-drop system and less code needed. More about PageFly's potentiality, you can check this guide

Let's start to feedback your store!

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. You can use GSI: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=vi&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.whaleycorn.com%2.... Please check result of your page and improve it. 

1. The banner

Please check your banner. Is this a bug of theme?

Affordable Jewellery & Accessories Online - Whaleycorn.com 2020-11-23 09-34-59.png

You should consider making the header sticky. A sticky header helps customers access to the menu navigation when they land anywhere on your page. And another important field: the search field. You store has many products, a search field helps them find the product they want quickly.

You can add a banner image to your page. The banner helps you show the products you're having or sale campaigns for holiday season such as Christmas... If you have an attractive banner image, you can gain more customer's attention. So this is also an ideal place to put a Call-to-action button.

2. Collection section

Move the collection section up. This section should be put at the top of the page (under the banner). So the customers will have an overview of categories in your store when they visit. And they can easily click on a categories they want to see products. 

3. The products

Create hover for the products. Add secondary images to product images so when customers hover on any product image, they can see other images of products from many angles. 

Add ATC button under each product so customers can add the products they want to cart while they can still continue shopping.

Don't remember to add a heading here:

Affordable Jewellery & Accessories Online - Whaleycorn.com 2020-11-23 09-59-05.png

4. Newsletter

This section is hard to see

Affordable Jewellery & Accessories Online - Whaleycorn.com 2020-11-23 10-01-41.png

I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try our app - PageFly. Check this article to know how to craft the perfect page with PageFly.

If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1415 71 240

Hello @Sarah_Rawlins, I hope you are doing well! Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add slider images with a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

- Give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers. Display trending now, new arrivals, recently viewed.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes