Please give Suggestion and feedback for my Website Store.

Solved
Excursionist
14 0 6

My website is www.portronics.com

I recently updated with a new theme.

Please let me know the feedback.

Thankyou.

0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 44

Hello @Shivam97 

Congratulations on your shop! The theme looks very futurists, which is super appropriate. The store is also neatly organized, and I really liked the design! 

Here are some minor tweaks you can look into

a) Consider a chatbot, which will help you gain customer insight, such as what products people usually look for, etc. 

b) When I first open the site, I see a huge Sale banner, but the products you are offering are not visible at first sight. I have to scroll down to see your products. Maybe you can make the sale banner a little smaller, so that your product offerings are visible without scrolling

c) Finally, because these are tech stuff, I think some captions are important, so that you can let the users know the specific features and what not. Maybe consider adding a few keywords (not huge paragraphs) below the product images. 

That's all from me! Please feel free to reach out in case of any questions!

Happy Selling!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Excursionist
14 0 6

@CutOutWiz Thankyou for the valuable feedback and improvements suggestion. Thankyou so much. 

0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 44

Hello again!

I'm glad to be of service

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

Hi @Shivam97

Here are our comments/ recommendations that you might consider adding to your store:

Homepage

• Banner

You should make your banner be noticeable to your customers. This is the first impression when visitors land on your Homepage. Consider to write some words about your brand/ promotion/ sale offer and make them curious about the products/ products on sale. A call-to-action button will tell people what they should do next, as well as keep them to explore your store. Navigation is one of the key aspects of a captivating Homepage.

• Featured products/ Sale offer

Telling your customers about your limited sale offers, with a collection of your featured/ best selling products can drive more sales for certain products immediately. The phrase is clearly stated in this guide on How to Personalize your Homepage. Including a New Arrivals section on your Homepage can increase traffic to different product pages, as your loyal customers want to get updates on New Arrivals also. 

• Testimonials

Customers’ review is the key to your online store’s credibility. Testimonials will increase trust on your site, allow your visitors to study more about the products from real-life reviews, and encourage them to spend money online without viewing the physical products. People are likely to buy the technology products for their needs relying on reviews from previous customers. 

You can read more about the importance of testimonials here

• Customers’ messages

This is something you can do to encourage more interactions from your customers. Let people know how they can contact you for support/ questions related to products. This will help you to better understand them, as well as collect insights and update on trending products.  

Product page

• Delivery date/ Shipping policy

The expected delivery date is essential to your high customer satisfaction. This will show your assurance about the time product will arrive, leading to high conversion rates at checkout. Sometimes the delay may happen due to unprecedented circumstances, in this situation, updating your shipping policy will add more securities and address what to expect in certain cases. 

I hope my suggestions might help you out. Please hit Like or mark it as a Solution to let me know if you find it helpful for you.

All the best!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Shivam97 !

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Excursionist
14 0 6

@PageFly @Growave Thankyou For the valuable suggestions. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2037 115 371

Hello @Shivam97, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Give product recommendations on the homepage by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers. Create a section on the homepage like trending products, new arrival, recently viewed. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Excursionist
14 0 6

Thankyou @AiTrillion for the valuable suggestions and improvements.

Trailblazer
125 9 45

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shivam97 

Your store looks great. I would suggest to add a call to action button as well on your website banner. This will improve the value and get more chances of conversion clicks.

Ali-92_0-1606736259998.png

Your products are looking awesome and the entire site structure looks good. I would suggest to add a blog page to store as well to improve the SEO of your website gradually. For conversions, specially during the current times and holiday season focus on your in-store marketing tactics. Always pay attention to your cart abandonment rate and capture your potential buyers email ids so that you can retarget them through email campaigns. I would suggest you to integrate Abandoned Cart Recovery and Wheelify from Care Cart to protect the cart abandonment, store exits, and retargeting email campaigns.

If possible, try to make a crisp marketing video showcasing all your products. Video marketing has huge potential these days both on website as well as on the social platforms. Instagram and Facebook are key here since your product targets youth so coming on Facebook live at times and talk about your products is always fruitful. 

Try to make your store more interactive as well as its all about engaging the community in order to turn them into paying customers. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart