Please give a feedback on my store.

Highlighted
8 0 0
No one is buying and I wonder is it because of the coronavirus right now. But it might not be only reason.

I have tried facebook ads but not much traffic compared to my current blog. I used youtube to film similar content to my store with the shop link for viewers to go to.
I do not know what is the problem..

Thank you:)

https://www.planwithme365.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1178 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store looks great, and I love that you have a defined niche you're consistent with. 

Featured products - consider displaying three items per row instead of five:

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 08.59.46.png

It will make the product images bigger, reduce the clutter and help your visitors see each design separately. Having too many items in a row will make the designs blend together, which will affect your conversion rate.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Wendy 

I just subscribed to your YouTube channel :) cool video. 

Cheers

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
344 27 101

Hello @gurl94 ,

I've taken a look at your store. Your store is looking nice. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. Add address or email id in Contact Us page.

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Add facebook also for the store to increase the traffic

7. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Instead of adding the links in the footer horizontally, add it vertically. 

8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

10. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

11. Add the email newsletter section which is added in the Home page to the footer so that its available in all pages. 

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 41 results indexed by Google. But your website has 81+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front,and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. 

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Plan with me 365,

"A fresh and energetic start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • "Logo is the face of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be improved using a better font style and some graphics as well.
  • Remove the currency converter from the footer and place it in the top-right header corner for better visibility.
  • Footer needs revamping. Arrange all "footer links" vertically in a single column for "better alignment".
  • Add "Trust badges" near the footer on the homepage as well apart from the product page.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization help you appropriately.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes