Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Your store looks great, and I love that you have a defined niche you're consistent with.
Featured products - consider displaying three items per row instead of five:
It will make the product images bigger, reduce the clutter and help your visitors see each design separately. Having too many items in a row will make the designs blend together, which will affect your conversion rate.
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hello @gurl94 ,
I've taken a look at your store. Your store is looking nice. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add address or email id in Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add facebook also for the store to increase the traffic
7. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Instead of adding the links in the footer horizontally, add it vertically.
8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
11. Add the email newsletter section which is added in the Home page to the footer so that its available in all pages.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 41 results indexed by Google. But your website has 81+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front,and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey Plan with me 365,
"A fresh and energetic start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:
May the store optimization help you appropriately.